This blog is a collection of my thoughts and ideas on living a healthy lifestyle. I believe that a healthy lifestyle is multi-faceted, and should include physical, mental and spiritual health. Although this blog is a way for me to organize my thoughts, hopefully it will be of benefit to someone else.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Homemade Brownies

My mom gave me this recipe years ago, and my family likes it better than the boxed kind. It has 5 ingredients, 6 if you add chocolate chips. You can even make several batches of the dry mix and store them in Ziploc bags in your cupboard. When you are ready to make them, just add the eggs and butter.

Homemade Brownies
2 cups sugar
1 cup cocoa powder
1 cup flour
3 eggs
1 cup butter, softened
Optional : 1 cup chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients together. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Batter will be super thick, like frosting. Bake at 325 degrees for 35-40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment